Professional Rodent Control And Removal Service in Ashgrove
Have you come across rodents running in your home or commercial property? Magic Pest Control offers professional solutions to homeowners and commercial property owners at affordable rates. We have an effective range of rodent control Ashgrove services that can be availed by all our clients at economical prices.
Our pest inspection teams are sent to your property immediately after the appointment is confirmed. They look over the entire property to find out all the hideouts of rodents so that a strong extermination plan can be created. Get in touch with us today to get permanent solutions to rodent issues on your property. You are guaranteed 100% relief from these pests.
Signs of Rodent Infestation
Have you come across dark, slender-shaped pellets anywhere in your house or workplace? If yes, these are rodent droppings and important signs of an infestation that should not be ignored.
Rodents, rats, and mice have greasy bodies due to all the roaming in drains, sewers, chimneys, and other dirty areas.
Noise at Night
Coming across squeaking sounds in the middle of the night? There are chances that these are the result of a rodent infestation in your home.
Finding bite marks on everyday objects such as newspapers, files, plastic items, wiring, and more are signs of a rodent infestation, and you need to opt for professional assistance from Magic Pest Control.
Experiencing unpleasant smells in your house also suggests the presence of rodents and their population on your premises.
Spotted these signs on your property? Contact us anytime for efficient Rodent Pest Control Ashgrove services that eliminate these pests accurately.
Risks Associated With a Rodent Infestation
These Are Some Risks Faced by Home and Families with Rodents:
- Rodents are carriers of serious diseases like Salmonellosis, Hantavirus, Bubonic Plague, pulmonary fever, and more. There are thousands of tiny parasites and germs attached to the bodies of rodents that are responsible for the spread of such diseases.
- Rodents damage clothing, food, newspapers, important documents, and belongings due to their constant need for gnawing and chewing surfaces.
- Rodents also chew electrical wiring, cables, appliances, and equipment. This is a huge risk, as that could trigger fire hazards and short-circuit incidents.
- The faeces and saliva of these pests have germs that can contaminate your food in the pantry, kitchen counters, and cabinets. Further, their hair, fur, and dander coming into contact with the food can also pollute the contents badly. Eating food contaminated with rodent excreta or fur can make one fall ill.
- Rodents also carry lice, ticks, and fleas on themselves, which then get transported to your home. This also means there are chances of the outbreak of even more diseases due to insects.
- Rodents have the ability to smell food from a distance, thus entering any property easily. As a result, if their infestation is ignored, they can multiply rapidly in no time.
- These pests make use of plastic, boxes, packaging materials, papers, and different types of garbage to make their nests. They cause large-scale damage while also eating the insulation and weather-proofing.
- With their droppings and urine, rodents can also degrade the atmosphere and the air quality of any place they live.
Common Rodents Found in Ashgrove
They are about 2-4 inches in length and have pointed noses and large ears. House mice are ash-grey-coloured and can eat anything from cereals to insects to fruits.
These species are similar to the house mouse but have bigger eyes and ears. They weigh up to 25 grams. They have a long tail and a golden-brown bottom.
Brown rats are about 15–27 cm long. They have pointed noses and grey-brown bodies with long tails. They live mainly in towns, human habitats, grasslands, and coastal and wetland areas.
Black-Footed Tree Rodents
They are the largest rodents found in Australia, with long black tails and big black ears. These species have been declared endangered by the Australian government.
These rodent species are grey, black, or brown in colour. They can eat fruits, grains, and every other eatable item. They can climb anywhere at a fast speed.
Pale Field Rodents
These rodent species are about 140 mm and are nightly creatures. They are a vegetarian species that reside mainly in habitats such as grassland sedges across North and East Australia.
How Do I Get Rid Of Rodents in Ashgrove?
Placing traps in locations frequented by rodents is an effective way to get rid of these pests. You can source these traps from a local hardware store and lace them with bait to attract the rodents and their colonies. It is necessary to dispose of the contents of the traps after rodents are caught.
Spraying rodenticides in various locations on the property can also be useful in eliminating rodents and their populations from your premises.
Essential oils in your bathroom cabinet also can be put to use for the elimination of these pesky pests from your premises. You just need to place cotton balls dipped in any essential oil in the parts that have rodent movement.
The best way to prevent the damages previously mentioned in this content is by opting for rodent control services Ashgrove. We, at Magic Pest Control, have all the necessary expertise to keep these pests from any property.
Why Choose Magic Pest Control?
When faced with a rodent infestation in Ashgrove, seeking assistance from a professional rodent control service is the most effective course of action. Here are the reasons why choose our qualified rodent control experts :
Excellent Rodent Control Ashgrove services are available at any time of the week or month.
24*7 availability of efficient same-day and emergency pest control services for residences and commercial property owners.
20+ years of experience in delivering efficient and effective rodent control services in Ashgrove.
All our Rodent Control Services Ashgrove teams are trained to carry out the latest and most effective rodent control techniques.
Our rodent control experts are available to work throughout the week and month.
We also deliver efficient same-day and emergency rodent removal services.
All rodent removal techniques are humane and gentle. The products used for the same are also environment-friendly and okay to be used around allergic individuals and infants.
Our Rodent Removal Procedure in Ashgrove
First and foremost, the property is inspected completely by the rodent removal Ashgrove team sent to your property. That helps them find the probable access points used by rodents to enter your property. The thorough inspection also helps our team better understand the scope of the infestation and the pest control methods necessary for the extermination.
Extermination And Treatment Method
The team will place traps, bait stations or spray chemicals depending on the scope of the infestation. All identified holes and access points are sealed or caulked.
Final Property Inspection
The final inspection is carried out for finding out whether the rodent control has been done properly or not.
Same-Day Rodent Control Ashgrove
Coming across signs of rodents and rats on your property is a scary experience. However, opting for same-day rodent pest control in Ashgrove can be helpful in getting rid of rodent infestations of any scale on your property. Get in touch with us as soon as you spot the first sign of an infestation of these pests on your property. Our teams are available on a 24*7 basis to service any property in the best possible manner. We do not charge any more money for providing these services, unlike our competition. Contact us at any time for more details on our same-day rodent removal services and to get the correct guidance from our experts.
Residential Rodent Removal Services in Ashgrove
Is your house filled with rodents and their colonies? Do not worry, as Magic Pest Control is here to extract all rodent colonies from your property in a matter of time. Our professionals are always present and on-duty to deliver residential rodent removal and handling services for Ashgrove residents. All charges applicable are competitive and affordable.
The teams are equipped with a set of advanced rodent detection tools and equipment necessary for rodent elimination. For over 20 years, we have provided excellent services to Ashgrove and the surrounding areas. We are proud to have served numerous satisfied and contented clients who have been using our reliable rodent removal Ashgrove services. Our teams use only biodegradable and green pesticides for all our assignments. Do not hesitate to give us a call if your property has also been experiencing a rodent infestation. Our experts would be more than happy to guide you.
Emergency Rodent Control In Ashgrove
Magic Pest Control has options for emergency rodent control services in Ashgrove. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team for an appointment when your property has rodent issues. We deliver 100% effective and affordable services to residences and commercial properties on an emergency basis. Contact us when you begin noticing signs of rodent infestation in your premises to get faster relief from the rodent outbreak.
Commercial Rodent Removal And Solutions in Ashgrove
Commercial properties with rodents earn a very poor reputation, not just among customers but also among competitors. Hence, it is important to guard your property against rodent outbreaks for the greater benefit of your business. Rodent control and removal services from Magic Pest Control can help you with regard to prevention and protection from rodent infestations. Save your business from major losses coming about due to rodents and the destruction they cause.
Magic Pest Control Australia’s Exclusive Rodent Removal and Rodent Prevention Tips
- Seal openings and gaps in walls, doors, windows, and plumbing is essential to keeping rodents out of your property.
- Keep the vegetation and shrubbery to a minimum on your property, as those can become potential entry points for these pests.
- Avoid leaving food items, leftovers, and crumbs on kitchen counters, as these can attract pests like rodents and cockroaches.
- Thoroughly clean out the cooking top, stove, counter, and any cooking appliances used during cooking.
- If you have planted fruits and vegetables in your garden, you must put up the necessary barriers to stop rodents from feasting on the produce.
- At the end of the day, do not forget to clean up all the eating and cooking surfaces. Vacuum up any food scraps that end up on the floor, under furniture, or around appliances.
- After meals, empty your pet's food bowl and lock pet food bags. Do not leave any food or water in the pet bowl, as that can be consumed by rodents.
- Wire sponges should be placed in the small spaces where mice like to hide, as this material is both difficult and unpleasant to chew and will act as a natural deterrent for these pests.
Finally, if neither of these methods helps with rodent treatment, it is preferable to seek the assistance of an experienced rodent removal Ashgrove team. Magic Pest Control provides one of the best rodent pest control alternatives through their qualified and licenced pest control team.
Leave the hassle of dedicating your useful time and energy to pest control rodent treatment to the professionals! Call us today to schedule an appointment and get a free quote for rodent Removal Ashgrove.
How Much Does it Cost to Clean Rodent Faeces?
A clean-up of rodent droppings depends on the size of the property and the extent of the damage. Rodents carry a lot of germs and bacteria, which necessitates the sanitization of the property with appropriate products to prevent disease outbreaks. This increases the cost. Likewise, if the droppings have been present in narrow and difficult spaces, they are even more difficult to remove, which adds to the costs.
Trusted Experts For Rodent Control Service in Ashgrove
We are trusted pest control experts that provide affordable and effective rodent control services for businesses, industries, and homes. Magic Pest Control is the right solution for rodent troubles on your property. Our pest control methods enable us to provide 100% cost-effective and accurate results. Contact us at any time to hire our services.
Call Our Experts 0489908469
We Also Provide Rodent Removal Service in Following Suburbs
Location :Ashgrove, 4060, QLD, Australia